Tuesday 27 February 2018

Welcome to my blog


Hello and welcome to my new blog. I've lived on the Costa Blanca for a year now and I want to share my experiences with people who may be thinking about making the move or who already have. I have learned alot in this last year and as well as giving you guidance and advice I also want to showcase the sights and sounds of this beautiful part of the world.

I spend alot of time on facebook and the internet looking at advice pages and the information given is sometimes misguided, wrong and negative. I find this neither helpful or encouraging and fear that this lack of quality information will be offputting and confusing to people.

I want my blog to be a hub of local information and a one stop shop for pointing you in the right direction of the information you seek. Enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I've lived on the Costa Blanca for a year now and I want to share my experiences with people who ...