Friday 16 March 2018

A new way to teach

If like me you live in Spain or intend to and have a TEFL qualification your initial thought will be teaching English to people here in Spain. I tried it for a year and had a great time teaching in an English academy but the evening hours and travelling became monotonous. The time away from my kids became tiresome and I yearned for a change.

I looked online and discovered I could teach online for better pay than most jobs in Spain and with more flexible hours. I have only just begun my online teaching journey but I have to say it is the best job I have ever had! I absolutely love it. The Chines kids are brilliant fun and it is a much more relaxed environment. You even get paid if you dont have students (half pay but still I earn more than the minimum wage in Spain for sitting at home in my PJ's!)

What do you need to become an Online english teacher?


  • A degree of TEFL certificate 
  • To be an English Native speaker
  • experience teaching is preferred
  • a laptop with a good internet connection
  • Headphones
If this is something you would like to try then why not apply today. The process is fast ( less than a week after I applied I was hired) or if you want to find out more click on my link

https://www.dadaabc.com/teacher/job/O1w0K9w4G505

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I've lived on the Costa Blanca for a year now and I want to share my experiences with people who ...