Sunday 4 March 2018

Are you a business owner in Spain who could offer advice to other expats?

Many Brits move to Spain thinking they'll easily start up a new business in Spain and live happily ever after. Unfortunately, a large percentage of these expats face financial ruin due to lack of knowledge, poor financial planning and unrealistic expectations. I want to speak to business owners who have been running a successful business for 2-5 years + to feature on my blog and offer advice to those who are thinking of starting up a business in Spain or who already have a business and are looking for ideas to increase their business reach and revenue. So if you or anyone you know would be happy to feature on my blog please send me a message through my contact details above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome to my new blog. I've lived on the Costa Blanca for a year now and I want to share my experiences with people who ...